Remotely configure and control connected HDMI over IP Encoders and Decoders
• Provides centralized setup, configuration, and control of a HDMI over IP system, including auto-discovery of devices • Managed via web interface or smartphone control app • Base platform to develop automation control applications • Firmware updates through centralized management • Application Program Interface (API) supports a number of third party partner control applications
(1) 3.5mm Female, (3) USB-A Female, (1) USB 3.0 A Female, (1) DB9 Male
The Network Controller for HDMI over IP is a Linux-based PC that allows users to control HDMI over IP products, supporting video wall and multiview connectivity. The Network Controller may be managed via a Web interface or the C2G AVoIP Control Smartphone & Tablet App.
When installed on a local area network (LAN), the Network Controller will scan the LAN for connected C2G HDMI over IP products allowing the user to auto-discover, configure, manage connectivity and support firmware upgrades for the AV over IP devices through the Web interface. The Network Controller may also be managed by the C2G AVoIP Control App for a more user-friendly experience.
An Application Program Interface (API) is available ― supporting several third-party partner control applications running on smartphones and tables.
Note: When installed in an electrically noisy environment, an STP cable must be used. Also, cross-connection reduces the effective distance depending on the grade of twisted cable used.
• CPU: Intel Celeron J1800 Processor, @ 2.41GHz 4 cores • Memory: 2GB DDR3 • Display: Integrated Intel HD Graphics, 1x HDMI and 1x VGA • Keyboard and Mouse: USB keyboard and mouse (not required and not included) • Operating System: Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
• Operating Temperature: 0°C to 50°C • Operating Humidity: 10% to 90% (non-condensing) • Storage Temperature: -20°C to 80°C • Storage Humidity: 10% to 90% (non-condensing)
• Front Panel: One (1) Audio In (3.5mm) Three (3) USB 2.0 Ports One (1) SS USB 3.0 Port One (1) RS232/DB9 Port • Back panel: One (1) VGA Video Out Port One (1) HDMI Video Out Port Two (2) LAN Ports (RJ-45) - "LAN 1" Port for AV Over IP Subnet One (1) Audio Out (3.5mm) Power Connector • Dimensions: 5.24 x 5.00 x 1.38 inch (133 x 127 x 35 mm) • Weight: 1.5lbs (0.7kg) • Compliance: FCC, CE, RoHS, WEEE