Extend high speed HDMI and USB signal from a media player or computer to a touch screen or interactive display up to 100 meters (328 feet)
• Enables extension up to 100 meters (328 feet) • Fully compliant with HDBaseT 2.0 • Extends HDMI audio/video at 4K resolution • Extends USB 2.0, IR signal, and serial control communication and features • Supports EDID pass-through and HDCP 2.2
This HDBaseT HDMI + USB over cat5 extender is an ideal solution to deliver audio, video and USB signals from a computer or media player to an interactive whiteboard, touch screen, digital signage, or other interactive displays.
Simply connect with an audience Target customers with an interactive 4K touchscreen display or engage students with an interactive whiteboard. This powerful system offers USB control of interactive displays while delivering 4K video and all major digital audio formats through HDMI, providing a dynamic experience and truly connecting with any audience.
Going the distance Connecting with an audience is one thing, but delivering the content and control from a distance is more complex. This Kit removes the complexity of transmitting both A/V content and USB control to touch screens or from conference camera systems. This straightforward solution allows the content and control to be delivered up to 100 meters uncompressed, which enables installation options far beyond the length limitations of standard USB or HDMI cabling.
Remote operation The HDBaseT HDMI + USB over Cat5 extender functions as an interface point for remote terminals, which provides a single simple solution to control remote devices . With 4K HDMI audio/video output and 4 USB ports this kit allows for USB devices like a touch screen, conference camera, mouse, or keyboard next to an HDMI display to be installed in a remote location. This setup provides remote control and access of a computer or other source device installed in a secure location.
Straightforward install and setup Save time and money with an effortless install. Simply run two solid conductor Cat5e or Cat6 cables up to 100 meters (328 feet) between the transmitter at the source and the receiver at the display, connect all applicable devices, connect the power adapter and turn power on for all devices. There are no drivers to install. This plug and play solution passes EDID and HDCP, and supports all USB 2.0 functionality ensuring quick install and a setup with no configuration.
Extended control This HDBaseT HDMI+ USB over Cat5 extender system also extends IR and Serial control up to 100 meters (328 feet). Control peripheral devices like a 4K display, projector, Blu-ray player or other IR or serial controlled devices using a standard remote or a serial terminal.
• 3840x2160 @60 Hz Up to 100m Using Solid Conductor Shielded Cat6 • 3840 x 2160 @30Hz Up to 90m Using Solid Conductor Shielded Cat5e • 1920x1080 @60Hz Up to 100m Using Solid Conductor Shielded Cat5e
• HDMI Compliance: 1.4 and 2.0 • EDID: Pixel clock higher than 340MHZ Glueless interface to TMDS, DDC, CEC, and HPD HDMI signals • Uncompressed Video: 4K, 30Hz, 24bpp with 4:4:4 color sampling / 4K, 60Hz 24bpp with 4:2:0 colour sampling
• Supported Audio Formats: All major digital audio formats including Dolby Digital, Dolby TrueHD, DTS, DTS HD-Master Audio, Dolby Pro Logic 7.1 & 9.1, Standard SPDIF, I²S
USB: USB 2.0 and 1.1 Extender Control: IR, UART,MSIO-6 fast serial channels
• Transmitter Chip Set: Valens Colligio VS2310TX • Receiver Chip Set: Valens Colligio VS2310RX • 5-Play Feature Support: All 5-Play features including audio, video, control, Ethernet, and power over a single cable up to 328ft (100m)
• Data Through Put: 8Gbps HDBaseT traffic rate at 100 meters • Electrical Input: 100~240V AC, 50~60Hz; 1.2A • Electrical Output: 48V DC; 1.05A • Power Consumption: Low power mode - 270mW (RX), 220mW (TX) / Max power consumption - 5.0W (RX), 3.5W (TX) • Power Adapter Dimensions (HxWxD): 121 x 52 x 33mm • Power Adapter Cable: 1530mm ± 15mm • Pin Outer Diameter: 5.5mm • Pin Inner Diameter: 1.7mm • Centre Pin Polarity: Positive
• Transmitter Dimensions (HxWxD): 28x 98 x 102mm • Receiver Dimensions (HxWxD): 28 x 98 x 102mm • Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C; 0 to 80% RH (Non-Condensing) • Storage Temperature: -10°C to 60°C; 0 to 80% RH (Non-Condensing) • Certifications: CE, RoHS2, FCC, VCCI
• Transmitter unit • Receiver unit • USB Mini-B to USB-A cable • Power adapter (For use with the transmitter unit) • IR extension kit (1x transmitter and 1x receiver) • RJ11 firmware update cable (For firmware updates only) • RJ11 cable (For serial extension) • RJ11 to DB9 adapter (for both firmware updates and serial extension) • Wall-mounting bracket • Footpad set • User manual