Most high-definition audio/video components utilise the HDMI interface to provide crystal clear, digital sound and picture. With the wealth of devices now using HDMI, it’s easy to run out of free HDMI inputs on your TV set or receiver. Our TruLink™ 4-port HDMI selector switch solves this problem by providing additional high-definition digital inputs for sources including DVD player, Blu-ray™, Disc and HD-DVD players, gaming systems, and high-definition cable/satellite boxes. This device is also compatible with most HDMI 3D devices allowing you to switch between 3D devices on your 3D display.
Our HDMI selector offers 3 rear inputs plus a convenient front input for temporary connection of gaming systems or HD camcorders and cameras. Fully compatible with HDCP-enabled sources. Blue front panel LEDs display the HDMI source currently selected. Auto-sensing port selection on CEC-enabled devices. Manual port selection via remote control or front panel on non-CEC compliant devices.
|Colour : ||Black |
|Jacket Rating : ||Standard |
|UPC : ||757120890355 |
|Warranty : ||1 Year |
|Weight : ||0.774 KG |
• Supports 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i and 1080p video resolutions
• Supports HDCP and DDWG standard for HDMI-compatible monitors
• HDMI Standard Speed with support for HDMI 3D
• Slim Line Remote Control • Input: (4) HDMI Female Output: (1) HDMI Female
• No software required
• Power - 5V 1A
• Free technical support and 1 year warranty
• Perfect for home or office Splitter/Extender applications, including:
• (1) HDMI selector switch
• (1) Remote control with battery
• (1) Universal (UK & EU) Power Adapter
• (1) User Manual"