• Low loss power insertion • Attached Micro USB female power inserter • Micro USB male to USB-A male cable
(1) HDMI Male, (1) USB Micro-B Female
(1) HDMI Male, (1) USB-A Male, (1) USB Micro-B Male
The High Speed HDMI Cable with Built-In Power Inserter supports all HDMI 2.0 features and is the ideal solution for supporting HDMI bus-powered devices such as extenders, active cables, AOC cables or signal-sensing switches. This cable eliminates the need for separate voltage inserters or adapters, which increases reliability.
Power The power supplies associated with source devices such as computers, teleconferencing codecs, media players and set-top boxes are designed, according to HDMI standards, to deliver a 55mA hot plug supply. When an accessory demands more current than the source can supply, the system may fail to operate dependably. Insufficient power may manifest as a flashing image (HDCP problem), distorted video (EDID related issues), or even a complete loss of the image (hot plug assertion failure). The HDMI Cable with Built-In Power Inserter allows for the necessary and proper voltages for the hardware “handshake”, HDCP key authentication and exchange, EDID information exchange and hot plug connection detect.
Performance The attached power inserter isolates the power from the source device and provides dedicated power to support HDMI switching, splitting, and extension accessories. If an installation leverages active cables with embedded chipsets, embedded electronic-to-optical media conversion, signal-sensing, auto-switching or similar devices, then this power inserter will be a critical performance element.
Note: For proper us of this cable, the USB Micro-B female connector must be attached to a power source. The cable is directional with a Source/Transmitter (TX) side and a Display/Receiver (RX) side. The cable and HDMI connectors are marked with TX and RX for added convenience.
• HDMI Specification: 2.0 • Type: UL20276 30AWG/5P/4C; 80°C, 30V; Color: Black; UL-E342987 • Voltage Rating: 30V • Signal Bandwidth: 600MHz • Nominal Velocity of Propagation: 18Gbps • Insulation Resistance: 100M(OHMS*KM Min at 20°C) • Dielectric Strength: AC-500V/Min
• Operating Temperature: 0°C to +50°C; 15-85% RH (Non-Condensing) • Storage Temperature: -25°C to +85°C; 15-85% RH (Non-Condensing) • Shield Type/Braid Coverage: 50% • Shield Type/Braid: 16/4/0.12(AL) • Jacket Material & Thickness: PVC & 0.51mm • Drain Wire AWG & Construction: 30AWG & 7/010TC • Minimum Bend Radius: 120 • 100% Test for Short/Open: 10 Mohm Insulation Resistance (300V DC) • Product is CE marked and conforms to 2011/65/EU RoHS2 HDMI Connector • Gender: Male x 2 • Insulation: Black • Pin: Gold Plated • Plug Shell: Nickel Plated Micro USB Connector • Gender: Female Micro B • UL2725 28AWG*2C • OD: 3.0mm • Colour: Black 45P PVC • Shell: Nickel Plated USB Power Cable • Gender: USB-A Male to USB Micro-B Male • Contact Resistance: 2 ohm(max) • Insulation Resistance: 10 Mohm(min) • Hi-Pot Test: DC 300V/10ms