• Supports dual display resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 at 60Hz • Supports HDMI resolutions up to 4K (3840 x 2160) at 30Hz • Supports DisplayPort resolutions up to 4K (3840 x 2160) at 30Hz • Supports VGA resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 at 60Hz • Backward compatible with USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 • 3 USB-C ports for device connection to charge, transfer data and display video • Storage compartment for included USB-C M/M cable • Includes 60W USB-C power supply
(2) USB-C Male
(1) VGA Female, (1) HDMI Female, (1) DisplayPort Female, (2) USB 3.0 A Female, (3) USB-C Female
The USB-C Dual Display MST Docking Station with HDMI, DisplayPort, VGA and Power Delivery connects to USB-C or Thunderbolt™ 3 enabled laptops and is the perfect hybrid dock for an office desktop solution or when traveling for business ― making it ideal for inside and outside reps that need the essential connectivity while in the office or on the go. This docking station has been tested with Windows, Mac, and Linux operating systems. It is compatible with all three operating systems – please note that the MST feature is only compatible with Windows.
This USB-C Dual Display MST docking station supports connected devices, such as keyboards, mice, portable hard drives, and other peripherals, all while supporting up to 65W of power delivery to charge and power a laptop. The maximum power capacity depends on how much power the connected adapter can supply. The right amount of power is necessary to keep the laptop battery charged, for all connected devices to function, and for the dock to provide that connectivity. This docking station includes a 60W USB-C power supply.
The MST feature allows for three different display configurations on multiple monitors connected to a single source with a USB-C output. MST is great for multiple display desk setup — improving multitasking and productivity. The MST dual display feature supports resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 at 60Hz. The docking station will support 4K (3840 x 2160) at 30Hz resolution when using the DisplayPort or HDMI port independently. The USB-A ports support SuperSpeed USB 5Gbps data transfers ― allowing a full HD movie to be downloaded in under a minute. The USB-C port supports SuperSpeed USB 10Gbps ― allowing for twice the amount of data in the same amount of time as the USB-A ports. Optimize performance by connecting displays designed for 1080p or 4K signals and USB-C devices designed for 10Gbps transfer speeds.
4K HDMI: Connect to a 4K display via the HDMI port. 4K DisplayPort: Connect to a DisplayPort display via the DisplayPort port. VGA: Connect to a VGA display via the VGA port. 1x USB-C: Connect storage devices and transfer data up to 10Gbps through the USB-C port. 1x USB-C Power Delivery: Power a laptop or tablet with up to 65W power delivery. 2x USB-A: Connect storage devices and transfer data up to 5Gbps through the USB-A ports.
• HDMI Resolution: 3840 x 2160 @ 30Hz • DisplayPort Resolution: 3840 x 2160 @ 30Hz • VGA Resolution: 1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz
• Power Delivery Charging: 20V / 3A • USB-C Power Supply: 3A max. charge current • USB-C Power Supply input: 100-240v
• Operating Temperature: 0°C to 50°C • Storage Temperature: -25°C to 70°C • USB-C Power Supply Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C • USB-C Power Supply Storage Temperature: -20°C to +80°C