Adapt the Mini DisplayPort output of a computer so that it may be connected to an HDTV or projector which accepts a HDMI input
• Adapts a Mini DisplayPort/Thunderbolt 2 output to HDMI • Supports DisplayPort 1.2a input and HDMI 1.4b output • Supports resolutions up to 4K (3840 x 2160 at 30hz) • Powered from DisplayPort source
(1) Mini DisplayPort Male
(1) HDMI Female
The Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Passive Adapter Converter is an ideal solution for streaming high-quality audio/video content from the Mini DisplayPort or Thunderbolt 2 output of a laptop to an HDTV or projector which accepts an HDMI input ― making it a perfect solution for the office, work space applications, or conference rooms.
This passive adapter converter is a simple plug and play solution that has a DisplayPort 1.2a input and an HDMI 1.4b output. It supports high-definition resolutions up to 4K (3840 x 2160 at 30Hz) and is powered from the Mini DisplayPort source device ― allowing it to deliver high quality audio and video to the connected display.
Note: If the source device supports dual-mode DisplayPort (also known as DP++), a passive adapter can be used because the source device can perform the conversion. If the source device does not support DP++, then an active adapter converter should be used. Thunderbolt 2 ports support DP++ natively.
• Input Video Signal: 5 Volts p-p (TTL) • Output Video: HDMI 1.4b • Vertical Frequency Range: 50/60Hz • Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 1.62Gbps/2.7Gbps • Resolution: Up to 4Kx2K@30HZ • Supports Multiple Colour Format: RGB 6/8/10/12-bit per component(bpc) and YCbCr 4:4:4, YCbCr 4:2:2, 8/10/12bpc.
• Power Consumption (Max): 1W • External Power Supply: No external power needed
• Operating Temperature: 0°C to +45°C • Operating Humidity: 10% to 85% RH (no condensation) • Storage Temperature: -10°C to +80°C • Storage Humidity: 5% to 90% RH (no condensation)
• Input: Mini DisplayPort Male 20pin • Output: HDMI Female Type A 19pin • Dimensions: Overall Length: 203±15mm, Cable Length: 150±15mm, Male Connector Length: 8.2±0.2mm • Weight: 14.8g • Regulatory Approvals: FCC, CE