Transmit content from a laptop with a VGA output to a display with an HDMI input
• Convert VGA video and stereo audio to a HDMI audio/video signal • Plug and play with no software or drivers required • Supports up to a 1920x1080p resolution at 60Hz
(1) VGA Female, (1) 3.5mm Stereo Female
(1) HDMI Female, (1) USB 3.0 Micro-B Female
The VGA to HDMI converter is the right solution for a conference room or huddle space by connecting a laptop computer with a VGA output to a display with an HDMI input.
With an added 3.5mm connection, this converter supports a digital audio/video signal for a convenient, high definition solution that delivers stereo audio and video to a presentation.
Supporting resolutions up to 1080p at 60Hz with a simple plug and play allows this converter to meet the requirements for high performance applications.
Note: Prior to purchasing this product, please verify that your display can accept PC video resolutions and formats through HDMI. Display models that accept PC video only through designated connection types such as VGA will be incompatible with this device.
Tap an icon to learn more:
• Input Signals: Analog Computer Video (RGBHV), Dual Channel Stereo Audio • Output Signal: HDMI • Video Bandwidth: 1.65Gbps • Supported Video Input Resolutions: 640 x 480, 1280 x 768, 720 x 576, 1280 x 960, 800 x 600, 1280 x 1024, 1024 x 768, 1360 x 765, 1280 x 720, 1920 x 1080 • Supported Output Video Resolutions: 480i, 720p, 480p, 1080i, 576i, 1080p, 576p • Audio Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz • Operating Frequency: 150MHz
• Video Input Connector: HD15 - VGA Female • Audio Input Connector: 3.5mm Stereo Audio Female • Video/Audio Output Connector: HDMI Female • Power Input Connector: USB Micro-B Female • Operating Temperature: 0° - 50°C • Storage Temperature: -25° - 70°C • Dimensions: 50 x 50 x 15mm • Conforms to 2011/65/EU ROHS2