The HDMI Over Cat5/6 Extender is ideal for extending digital video and audio, making it a great solution for digital signs, schools, churches, trade show presentations, or any application where the HDMI source is farther than 50 feet from the display. The extender can also send HDMI signals over existing Cat5 or Cat6 cable infrastructure for cost-effective reliability, while maintaining high performance quality.
This solution is able to extend HDMI video and audio up to 164 feet and requires the use of a single Cat5 or Cat6 patch cable. With no drivers or software to install, the HDMI over Cat5/6 Extender provides total plug and play convenience. Simply connect the transmitter to the video source, the receiver to the display, and extend with a single category cable for quality video and audio.
Supporting resolutions up to 1080p at 60Hz and delivering quality sound allows the HDMI extender to meet the requirements for high performance applications and adds greater functionality to displays.
|Colour : ||Black |
|UPC : ||757120821809 |
|Warranty : ||3 Years |
|Vendor : ||C2G |
|Weight : ||0.480 KG |
• (1) DC Jack: OD=5.5mm, ID=2.0mm, Contact Pin: Nickel Plated, Shell: Nickel PLated, Fram: 94V-0, Thermoplastic -Black
• (2) RJ45: 8P8C, Contact Pin: Gold Plated, Shell: Nickel Plated, Frame: 94V-0, Thermoplastic - Black
• (3) HDMI: Female, Contact Pin: Gold Plated, 3UM, Shell: Gold Flash, Frame: 94V-0, Thermoplastic - Black
• (4) Screw for Housing: M3*4 Countersink, Carbon Steel - Black
Power Adapter Specifications
• International Plug AC/DC Adapter - 2 pcs (UK, EU, AU, US Plug each 2 pcs)
• Input : 100~240 VAC, 50~60Hz, 0.5A
• Output: 5 VDC, 1 A
• Cable Length: 1500±100mm
• Pin Diameter: OD: 5.5mm, ID: 2.1mm
• Center Pin Polarity: Positive
• Operating Temperature Range: 0~40°C, 0~80% RH (Non-condensing)
• Storage Temperature: 0~40°C, 0~80% RH (Non-condensing)
• Product is marked and conforms to 2011/65/EU ROHS
• Dimensions (L×W×H): 84.5 x 49 x 24mm