Designed for superior performance, this keystone jack will work with C2G wall plates and surface boxes or any standard keystone and angled multimedia wall plate or patch panel. Available in 9 colours to match housing or allow colour-coded port designation in compliance with TIA-606 requirements. Each keystone jack includes 110-type IDC straight-back termination with strain relief caps, and comes standard with 50 µinch gold plating on the jack contacts.
|Colour : ||White |
|UPC : ||757120813088 |
|Warranty : ||Lifetime |
|Vendor : ||C2G |
|Weight : ||0.009 KG |
• Meets industry standard TIA/EIA 568-A-5 requirements
• Balances signal transmission of insertion loss and crosstalk from 1 to 100 MHz
• Panel-type unshielded RJ45 (8P8C) keystone jack
• 110/KRONE IDC vertical punchdown termination for 22-26 AWG UTP solid wire
• Compatible with T568A and T568B wiring with Category 5 enhanced requirement
• Complies with FCC Part 68
• Cat5E keystone jack
• Two plastic strain relief caps for IDC connector
• Three colour-coded designation dust covers with voice, data and Cat5E icons.