Designed for superior performance, this keystone jack is available in 9 colours to match housing or allow colour-coded port designation in compliance with TIA-606 requirements. Includes 110-type IDC termination with strain relief caps, and comes standard with 50 µinch gold plating on the jack contacts.
Please Note: Our keystone jacks will work with our wall plates and surface boxes, or any standard keystone and angled multimedia wall plate or patch panel.
|Colour : ||White |
|UPC : ||757120813071 |
|Warranty : ||Lifetime |
|Vendor : ||C2G |
|Weight : ||0.011 KG |
• Panel-type unshielded RJ45 (8P8C) keystone jack
• Meets or exceeds industry standard Category 6/Class E according to TIA/EIA 568B 2.1 and ISO 11801 2nd edition
• 110/KRONE IDC horizontal punchdown termination for 22-26 AWG UTP solid wire
• Balances signal transmission of insertion loss and crosstalk from 1 to 250 MHz
• Complies with FCC Part 68
• Cat6 keystone jack
• Two plastic strain relief caps for IDC connector
• Three colour-coded designation dust covers with voice, data and Cat6 icons.