Connect a mobile device to the HDMI port on a display using SlimPort technology
(1) USB Micro-B Male
(1) HDMI Female
• Allows a mobile device to be connected to a HDTV or projector • Supports up to a 1080p resolution • SlimPort technology allows content to be displayed while the mobile device is charged*
The Mobile Device USB Micro-B to HDMI Display SlimPort Adapter Cable is the perfect solution for connecting the USB Micro-B port of a SlimPort enabled tablet, smartphone or other mobile device to the HDMI port on a display. This adapter will support up to a 1080p resolution with up to 7.1 channel digital audio depending upon the capabilities of the mobile device and the display. This adapter will allow high definition movies, photos, games, the Internet browser and other content from the mobile device to be shown on the connected display. Connecting a separate USB A to Micro-B cable (not included) to the USB Micro-B female port on the adapter is not required for operation of the adapter, but may be used to charge the mobile device while content is being shown on the display. SlimPort technology makes this connection easy and does not require a driver, software or lengthy setup time. Simply connect the adapter to the Micro-B port on a SlimPort enabled mobile device, then use a standard HDMI cable (not included) to connect from the HDMI port of the adapter to the HDMI port of a display and the content on the mobile device can be shown on the connected display.
Note: The smartphone, tablet or other mobile device used with this adapter must support SlimPort technology. Consult the manual of the mobile device to ensure support for SlimPort technology
* Charging of the mobile device requires the use of a separate USB A to Micro-B cable which is not included.
• Download a PDF with the technical specifications of this product on the Support tab or view the technical specifications of this product on the Specs tab
Tap an icon to learn more:
• Download a PDF with the technical specifications of this product on the Support tab
• Resolution Supported - 1080p • Max. Conductor DC Resistance - 32AWG;588Max • Impedance - 1005 • Intra-pair skew - 15ps/m max • Voltage Rating - 30V
• Minimum Bend Radius - 12mm • Operating Temperature - 0[DEG]C to 70[DEG]C • Storage Temperature - -10[DEG]C to 40[DEG]C • Approvals - CE • Warranty - Lifetime