• Bi-directional adapter cable, for HDMI to Micro HDMI or Micro HDMI to HDMI • Supports 3D video for a more appealing and realistic video experience • Supports 32 audio channels for an immersive audio experience • Supports CEC extensions for control of consumer electronics devices through a single control point • Gold plated connectors for increased electrical conductivity and enhanced durability • Backed by a Lifetime Warranty for peace of mind
(1) HDMI Male
(1) HDMI Micro Male
The Standard Speed HDMI to Micro HDMI Cable with Ethernet is perfect for connecting a smartphone, tablet, or other mobile devices to an HD display for home theater and desktop applications or any other Micro HDMI applications requiring high speed HDMI features and video resolutions up to 1080p (1920 x 1080) at 60Hz.
This Standard Speed HDMI to Micro HDMI Cable offers many features like 3D video, deep color, Dolby® True HD, DTS-HD Master Audio, and up to 32 audio channels for a multi-dimensional immersive audio experience. All these features will catch the attention of the audience, providing a more realistic video experience.
This Standard Speed HDMI to Micro HDMI Cable supports the updated library of Consumer Electronic Control (CEC) commands, allowing communication between devices connected through the HDMI ports. The Ethernet capabilities of the cable allow for Ethernet-enabled HDMI devices to access interactive online content or update device firmware. The gold plated connectors on the cable allow for better shielding, increased electrical conductivity, and durability. Lastly, this fully-functional, high bandwidth cable has been tested to perform at industry standards and is backed by a lifetime warranty.
Jacket Rating :
• Supports HDMI Resolutions up to 1080p 60Hz, 4:4:4, 10.2Gbps • Supports Full HD Blu-ray Disc and HD DVD Video • Supports 3D Video • DVD Audio, Super Audio CD (DSD) • Dolby® True HD, DTS-HD Master Audio Bitstream Capable • Audio Return Channel (ARC) • Ethernet Channel: 100 Mbit/s • Consumer Electronic Control (CEC), with Updated List of CEC Commands
• Voltage Rating: 30V • Temp Rating: 80°C • Conductor Resistance: at 20°C Max 34AWG: 959Ω/km, 32AWG: 588Ω/km • Insulation Resistance: 10MΩ/km Min at 20°C DC 500V • Spark Test: AC1500V/In the Air • Dielectric Strength: AC500V/1 Minute No Breakdown • Impedance: Pairs (Differential Mode) 100±10Ω
• Operating Temperature: -20°C to 80°C • Storage Temperature: -20°C to 80°C
• Tensile Strength: Unaged: 1500PSI min; Aged: 70% min • Elongation: Unaged: 100% min; Aged: 65% min • Deformation Test: Max 50% • Cable Jacket Ratings: VW-1 • Shield Type: AL Foil Wrap, Braid: 16*10/0.08mm • Minimum Bend Radius: R29.4MM • Connector: P1 & P2: HDMI 19 Pin Male: Solder Type, Contacts: Brass, Gold Flash, Housing: LCP, Black, Shell: Gold Plating • All Hood: Molded Black (Pantone/#Black 6C) PVC • Product is CE Marked and Conforms to 2011/65/EU ROHS 2