1m SC/SC LSZH Duplex 50/125 Multimode Fibre Patch Cable - Orange
50/125 micron cable for fast ethernet, fibre channel, ATM and gigabit ethernet applications where protection from toxic and corrosive gases is critical
With SC to SC termination, this high quality fibre optic patch cable is specificially designed for fast ethernet, fibre channel, ATM and gigabit ethernet applications. The SC connector features a push-pull locking system. The LSZH jacket is composed from materials that lessen the smoke and halogen emissions when the cable is exposed to extreme temperatures.
This reduces the amount of harmful toxic and corrosive gases that cabling made with plastic materials would otherwise emit into the air during combustion. This construction makes LSZH cables ideal for use where the protection of people and equipment from harmful corrosive gases is absolutely critical. The patented injection moulding process provides each connection greater durability in resisting pulls, strains and impacts from cabling installs.
Each cable is 100% optically inspected and tested for insertion loss before you receive it. A pull-proof jacket design surrounds the popular 50/125 multimode fibre, immune to electrical interference.
Connector 1: (1) SC Male
Connector 2: (1) SC Male
• Buffer OD: 900 <(>&<)>micro;m
• Jacket material: PVC (OFNR-rated)
• Jacket OD: 3.0 mm
• Attenuation at 850 nm: 3.75 dB/km
• Attenuation at 1310 nm: 1.5 dB/km
• Minimum bandwidth at 850 nm: 160 kHz/km
• Minimum bandwidth at 1310 nm: 500 kHz/km
• Maximum tensile load: 100 N/cm
• Loaded minimum bend radius: 5 cm
• Unloaded minimum bend radius: 3 cm
• Crush resistance: 750 N/cm
• Impact resistance: 1,000 cycles
• Flex resistance: 5,000 cycles