4m Shielded Cat5E Snagless Patch Cable - Black
Protect from EMI/RFI interference; connect network adapters, hubs, switches, routers, DSL/cable modems, patch panels and other networking applications in high noise environments.
Protect your high speed network from noise and electromagnetic interference when you connect with our shielded Cat5E patch cable. Meets or exceeds industry standards for NEXT and return loss. The snagless boot provides extra strain relief and durability. Available in a variety of Colours to easily colour-code your network installation.
Connector 1: (1) RJ-45 Male
Connector 2: (1) RJ-45 Male
• Connector: Shielded 50 micron gold-plated RJ45
• Jacket: PVC
• Wired: TSB 568B (AT<(>&<)>T 258A)
• Foil shielding with drain wire
• Certification: TIA/EIA
• 1000 BASE-T; 100 BASE-T; 10 BASE-T (IEEE 802.3)
• 4/16 Mbps Token Ring (IEEE 802.5); 100 VG-AnyLAN
• 100 Mbps TP-PMD (ANSI X3T9.5); 55/155 Mbps ATM