.5m Cat5E 350 MHz Non-Booted Patch Cable - Grey
For network adapters, hubs, switches, routers, DSL/cable modems, patch panels and other high performance networking applications.
For voice/data/video distribution, this cable will handle bandwidth-intensive applications up to 350 MHz. Meets all Cat5E TIA/EIA standards, and drastically reduces both impedance and structural return loss (SRL) when compared to standard 100 MHz wire. Each of the individual pairs is bonded together to help maintain the twist-spacing throughout the line right up to the termination point.
Constructed from high quality cable and a shortened body plug, this design minimizes Near-End Crosstalk (NEXT) levels. Available in a variety of Colours to easily colour-code your network installation.
Connector 1: (1) RJ-45 Male
Connector 2: (1) RJ-45 Male
• Connector: 50 micron gold-plated RJ45
• Jacket: PVC
• Wired: TSB 568B (AT<(>&<)>T 258A)
• Certification: TIA/EIA
• 1000 BASE-T; 100 BASE-T; 10 BASE-T (IEEE 802.3)
• 4/16 Mbps Token Ring (IEEE 802.5); 100 VG-AnyLAN
• 100 Mbps TP-PMD (ANSI X3T9.5); 55/155 Mbps ATM